Join Dr Deshan Sebaratnam as he discusses the advanced treatment capabilities of treating vascular birthmarks using pulse-dye laser (PDL) technology.
One of the world's best-selling pulsed-dye lasers (PDL). Safe and easy-to-use, featuring the most advanced PDL technology.
What Vbeam Perfecta Is For
Vbeam® Perfecta is a must-have laser with over 20 FDA cleared indications.
Safe. Easy to use. Proven time and again for treatment of a wide array of vascular, pigmented, and certain non-pigmented lesions, with a low incidence of side effects and outstanding performance characteristics make VBeam Perfecta a smart investment for any serious dermatologist. Just look at all the ways your practice can use the Vbeam Perfecta pulsed-dye laser (PDL).
Vbeam Perfecta is the gold standard, and one of the world's best selling pulsed-dye lasers for the following indications:
- Efficient purpura-free treatments
- Facial telangiectasia
- Nasal telangiectasia
- Leg veins
- Telangectatic matting
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Post-procedural bruising
- Inflammatory acne vulgaris
- Benign vascular lesions
Indications where purpura is a desired endpoint:
- Port wine stains
- Spider angioma
- Cherry angioma
- Venous lakes
- Warts (non-facial)
Key Benefits of Vbeam Perfecta
Do more for your patients with Vbeam Perfecta.
- Results without compromise through the Vbeam Perfecta lasers unique combination of advanced technologies:
Micropulse PDL Technology enables you to treat with or without purpura
Perfecta’s 595 nm wavelength perfectly blends depth of penetration into tissue and high absorption of hemoglobin1
Our distinctive, cryogen-based Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) is operator-independent and scales with fluence to consistently protect the epidermis
- Use 595 nm to treat tough discolorations and abnormalities, including reds, superficial browns, and even the most resistant vascular lesions.
Wide variety of treatment spot sizes and distance gauges
- 3 x 10, 3, 5, 7, 10 & 12 mm treatment spots for vascular lesions
- 7 & 10 mm compression hand piece for pigmented lesions
- Contoured design reduces wrist strain and increases operator comfort
- Compact size is comfortable for smaller hands
- One-piece, quick-disconnect spot cartridge distance gauges are easy to insert, remove and clean
- Microchip in distance gauge calibrates system to correct spot size
- SMART User Interface with Guided Mode
- Presets for a wide variety of vascular and pigmented lesion indications
- Seamless direct access to settings for expert users
Full range energy output
- All pulse widths
- All treatment spot sizes
Distinctive DCD™ Cooling
- Saves time
- Scales with fluence
Before & After Photos
Seeing is believing: Look at these clinical results.
1 in 10
people suffer from rosacea2
estimated patients for wrinkle treatments3,4
What makes Perfecta a perennial best-seller?
Let a Candela product expert show you how the one of world’s best-selling PDL can help propel your business forward.