Protecting your investment with flexible service agreements
Candela provides expert preventative and as-needed maintenance services and service agreements that are designed to help sustain optimal device performance and reliability, reduce administrative burden and safeguard your investments-enabling you to stay focused on patient care and optimal outcomes. As the manufacturer of its devices, Candela has the insight to device history and can proactively identify potential maintenance needs, install licensed software upgrades, perform calibrations and ensure your Candela device is operating at peak performance levels.
What you get with Candela Service Agreement*:
- One preventative maintenance visit, to include optical alignments, calibrations, software updates, fluids and system checks
- Maximum system uptime with optimum operating performance and the optimum operating performance and positive patient outcomes with highest efficiency
- Expedited implementation of hardware & software upgrades (performance & safety-related)
- Dedicated, certified Candela Field Service Engineers, with an average tenure of 50 years
- Candela Field Service Engineers are certified, trained and constantly updated on all recent procedures and updates required
* The final terms may vary across countries
For more information about Candela's flexible service agreements, Contact your local Candela service representative.