Reliability and safety assured
As the manufacturer, only Candela has the ability to perform worldwide service of Candela systems to identify any potential risks and safety issues and act proactively to prevent them by installing factory software upgrades (performance and safety related), performing calibrations, and ensuring your Candela system performs at its optimum operating performance levels with Candela OEM parts by Candela Field Service Engineers.
What you get with Candela's Preventative Maintenance:
- Verify and adjust all optical alignments (laser head, fiber optic, articulated arm)
- Proactive replacement of deteriorated energy output optics
- Ensure all energy detection circuits are calibrated
- Ensure all temperature control circuits are calibrated
- Ensure that all DCD circuits are calibrated (If Applicable)
- Ensure that output energy delivered to patient is calibrated
- Ensure proper fluid levels of water & dye (if applicable)
- Ensure that laser is set to the proper operating wavelength (Vbeam only)
- Replacement of deionized cooling water
- Replacement & cleaning of all air filtration units
- Ensure the latest operating software is installed
- Install & test all delivery systems for proper operation
- Ensure the device meets all Candela specifications
Preventative maintenance can extend the life of your device, ensure it is maintaining optimal performance and reliability, reduce administrative burden and protect your investment, enabling the focus to remain on patient care and safety.
Schedule Your Preventative Maintenance
So, are you ready to schedule your preventative maintenance appointment? Contact your local Candela Service Representative today.